There are presently no open calls for submissions.
• Submit up to four previously unpublished poems in a single Word file (.doc, .docx). If you submit any other file type, our computers freeze first, then start smoking, then there's that electrical fire smell, so . . . please and thanks.
• Do not include your name anywhere in the file. If you do our computers freeze . . . oh, see above.
• Your submission title should be comprised of the titles of the works in your submission. If you have really long titles (like one of our editors), include the first few words and an ellipsis.
• If you are simultaneously submitting, let us know if poems you've sent us are accepted elsewhere.
• Submit only once per volume.
Cover letters welcome. We won't read then until after selecting poems for our next volume, but we will read them then.